What a great week we’ve had here at The Bullshit Fighter. We’ve ended today with over 100 posts for the first time after only a week of producing material for you to see. For everyone who stops by, thank you for taking time from your day to read our thoughts on the topics of the day.
It doesn’t stop there. What we’ve built can only get bigger. And it can get bigger with your help. Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum, write for us. As you’ve noticed, the two major contributors so far do lean a little towards the left which leaves the other contributor Zach Washa a little lonely. I want The Bullshit Fighter to feature people’s opinions, regardless of where they stand, AS LONG AS those opinions are actually based on knowledge you’ve learned and not just memorized from listening to the radio. I find nothing wrong with listening to right or left wing talking heads but I do feel that most people who do so tend to take the hosts at their word and fail to see WHY they agree or disagree with that particular host. If you are someone who has an opinion actually based on your own research, then we want to see your opinion in print on our site.
The internet is such an amazing tool. Fifteen to twenty years ago, people were really dependent upon the proverbial tit the mainstream media offered. What they said we had to take as fact.
Not any longer. Anyone up last night looking at the posts on Twitter about the raid at #Occupy Wall Street, viewing the pictures, videos, and sounds, knows what a powerful tool the internet is in terms of getting the true story of what happens out. The government realizes it. While our government has been relatively benign about the citizen’s internet use, people around the world are finally able to get a firm grasp of what is actually happening. The government is losing it’s control of it’s grasp on information. For every lie they produce, someone running a website or blog somewhere will be around to prove them wrong. Become a force for getting that word out. We’re certainly not the biggest site out there but we ARE reaching people. Make your voice heard.
Contact me at: email@example.com
- The Triumph of Dogma, and a Sad Goodbye to David Frum (robertreich.org)
- Occupy Wall Street is not all “left-wing nut-jobs” (markinthecity.com)
- Left-Wing Judge’s Bullshit TRO OVERRULED; Judge Rules That Eviction Notice Is Lawful And Will Go Forward (minx.cc)
- Op-Ed: GOP Should Recast Its Message On Inequality (npr.org)
- Two Populist Movements Rooted in Same Soil (online.wsj.com)
- Selling Conservative Ideas to the Unaligned Voters (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- “Occupy Wall Street” protesters vow to keep fighting (cbsnews.com)
- Left, Right and, Center … and Fascism? (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- Close enough for confusion (homepaddock.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Portland: Mayor Sam Adams calls on Occupy Wall Street movement to refocus (oregonlive.com)
- Occupy Wall Street or Occupy a Small Business? (hiscoxusa.com)
- Occupy Wall Street – Social In, Video Out (compete.com)
- Blog – How Occupy Wall Street Occupied Twitter, Too (technologyreview.com)
- Bank of America has been brandhijacked on Google+: You will sit down and shut up, or we will foreclose on you.” (daveibsen.typepad.com)
- Robert Reich: The Triumph of Dogma, and a Sad Goodbye to David Frum (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dennis Jett: What the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street Really Have In Common (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sunday Talk: You can’t touch this (dailykos.com)
- Julia Gillard- Just Another Lying Leftist Coward (truebluenz.com)
- The #Occupy Coloring Book (huffingtonpost.com)
- Young Americans and Social Security: 66% Think Money is Safer under Their Pillow than with the Federal Government (prweb.com)
- Runners, writers and fighters. (thebadcompanyblog.wordpress.com)
- this time….bullshit (dirtyloudmouth.wordpress.com)
- On Bullshit Busting and Allergic Reactions (temenos2.wordpress.com)
- Neil Patel’s Guide to Blogging (quicksprout.com)